About the Role
Sochi Foods is looking for licensed truck driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
A commercial driver license is required. Successful candidates must have a clean driving record and must pass a drug and alcohol test.
Truck Driver Responsibilities:
• Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
• Load and unload cargo.
• Record cargo deliveries.
• Refuel and clean vehicle.
• Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
• Follow traffic laws.
• Inspect trucks and record issues.
• Follow accident procedures.
• Keep an activities log and log hours.
• Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
• Plan routes using GPS system.
• Get goods to delivery point on time.
• Keep commercial driver license up to date.
• Must have a minimum of SSCE certificate
• Must have Commercial driver license.
• Minimum of 3 years experience.
• Must pass drug and alcohol test.
• Must have clean driving record.
• Must provide a medical certificate.
About the Company
Sochi Foods is a company that is dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons will feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all. By this Sochi Foods is able to attract and retain a talented and diverse workforce, and contribute to a more just and equitable society.
We also offer equal pay for equal work providing opportunities for career advancement and professional development to all employees.
This is a Team place, where all work together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.