About the Role
Are you an experienced Materials Manager looking for an opportunity to advance your career and take on a new challenge?
If you are passionate about materials management, highly responsible and driven to always improve and implement industry's best practices in everything you do, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an experienced Materials Manager who will be responsible for efficiently coordinating the inbound and outbound movement of materials, goods and supplies based on customer needs, inventory targets and production schedules.
Materials Manager duties and responsibilities
• Collaborate with other managers to determine supply needs
• Purchase supplies and materials according to specifications
• Coordinate and supervise receiving and warehousing procedures
• Oversee distribution of supplies in the organization
• Develop and execute inventory cycle count process to assure high inventory accuracies
• Supervise, evaluate and coach subordinates
• Maintain relationships and negotiate with suppliers
• Keep detailed records on procurement activity, materials quantity, specifications etc.
• Ensure prompt and accurate updating of the computer systems
• Prepare reports on inventory, material usage and efficiency
• Resolve labor and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions
• Create strategic solutions to improve material flow at multiple levels
• Previous working experience as a Materials Manager for a minimum of 3 years
• BSc/BA in logistics or similar relevant field
• In depth knowledge of supply chain and inventory management systems
• Hands on experience with forecasting and budgeting
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Analytical thinking with problem solving aptitude
• Outstanding communication and leadership skills
About the Company
Sochi Foods is a company that is dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons will feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all. By this Sochi Foods is able to attract and retain a talented and diverse workforce, and contribute to a more just and equitable society.
We also offer equal pay for equal work providing opportunities for career advancement and professional development to all employees.
This is a Team place, where all work together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.