About the Role
Are you an experienced Maintenance Manager looking for an opportunity to advance your career?
If you are an excellent communicator with strong organizational and analytical skills and problem solving aptitude, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an ambitious Maintenance Manager. If you have the drive, confidence, and determination to succeed, we are looking for you!
Duties and responsibilities
• Plan and coordinate all maintenance activities in the facilities including analyzing equipment needs, reliability issues, developing preventive/predictive maintenance programs
• Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
• Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
• Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
• Coach, mentor, train and develop maintenance employees to meet current and future business requirements
• Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
• Manage the maintenance expenses by ensuring best practices in the industry
• Build an upkeep long term relationships with contractors and service providers
• Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
• Ensure compliance with health and safety policies
• Previous working experience as a Maintenance Manager for a minimum of 3 years
• Hands on experience in planning maintenance operations
• Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
• Applicable knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• BSc/Ba in business administration, facility management or similar relevant filed
• Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be considered an advantage
About the Company
Sochi Foods is a company that is dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons will feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all. By this Sochi Foods is able to attract and retain a talented and diverse workforce, and contribute to a more just and equitable society.
We also offer equal pay for equal work providing opportunities for career advancement and professional development to all employees.
This is a Team place, where all work together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.