About the Role
We are looking for experienced and skilled Machine Operators to join our team! As a Machine Operator, you will be responsible for ensuring the machines are properly operated and maintained.
Machine Operator duties and responsibilities
• Setting up the machinery for operation
• Controlling and adjusting machine settings
• Operating specialty machinery
• Making sure the machinery functions properly
• Conducting quality checks
• Fixing issues that might appear
• Performing tests and repairs
• Analyzing machine operations
• Minimum of SSCE, a technical degree is a plus
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a machine operator
• Understanding of production processes
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Physical strength and ability to lift heavy equipment
• Ability to read manuals and blueprints
• Ability to read and follow instructions
• Strong mathematical skills
About the Company
Sochi Foods is a company that is dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons will feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all. By this Sochi Foods is able to attract and retain a talented and diverse workforce, and contribute to a more just and equitable society.
We also offer equal pay for equal work providing opportunities for career advancement and professional development to all employees.
This is a Team place, where all work together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.