About the Role
Sochi Foods is looking for a passionate, self-driven and experienced Financial Manager to join our Finance team! You will be responsible for managing and developing the whole financial management system in our company. As financial management is crucial for our company's performance, you will play a big role in company's growth and success.
Financial Manager duties and responsibilities
• Oversee various accounting operations
• Manage Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
• Identify accounting and financial issues and suggest timely solutions
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Manage quality control over financial transactions and reporting
• Manage the budgeting and forecasting
• Produce financial statements as requested
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Develop and adhere to policies and procedures
Financial Manager requirements and qualifications
• A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Financial Manager or similar role
• Advanced degree in Accounting or Finance
• Professional qualifications such as CPA or CMA will be considered a plus
• Outstanding knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Experience with creating financial statements and general ledgers
• Good understanding of accounting software
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
Sochi Foods is a company that is dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons will feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all. By this Sochi Foods is able to attract and retain a talented and diverse workforce, and contribute to a more just and equitable society.
We also offer equal pay for equal work providing opportunities for career advancement and professional development to all employees.
This is a Team place, where all work together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.