About the Role
• Set up hardware
• Install software
• Maintain and repair technological equipment
• Manage software in computers and networks
• Ensure privacy and data protection
• Perform regular upgrades
• Perform regular backups
• Perform troubleshooting activities
• Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks
• Manage network components (servers, IPs, etc.)
• Manage and implement security solutions
• Create records of repairs and fixes
• Provide technical support
• Train and collaborate with other team members
We are looking for an experienced Computer Technician to join our team! As a Computer Technician at our company, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing computers and networks. Your role will be crucial for ensuring that our IT infrastructure works properly with maximum capabilities.
· Previous working experience as a computer technician for a minimum of 3 years
· BSc in IT, Computer Science or similar relevant field
· Any additional relevant diploma or certification will be considered as an advantage
· Hands-on experience with LAN/WAN networks
· In-depth knowledge of computer and IT systems, internet security and data privacy
· Outstanding troubleshooting skills
· Good time-management skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Critical-thinker and problem-solver
About the Company
Sochi Foods is a company that is dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons will feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all. By this Sochi Foods is able to attract and retain a talented and diverse workforce, and contribute to a more just and equitable society.
We also offer equal pay for equal work providing opportunities for career advancement and professional development to all employees.
This is a Team place, where all work together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.