About the Role
Sochi Foods is hiring for an electrical / mechanical technician.
Electrical / mechanical technician duties and responsibilities
• Executes preventive maintenance, calibration and work orders according to plans
• Troubleshoot process equipment, automation issues that may arise at the manufacturing line
• Provides inputs in to pm and calibration maintenance on production machinery
• Supports Improvement projects
• Monitors and coordinate with external contractors engage in preventive/ corrective action activities, calibration executions and other related works
• Perform & verify cycle count for process equipment spare parts as needed and Conducts searches in order to locate misclassified inventory in the event of discrepancy after cycle count
• Fills out necessary maintenance and calibration records to ensure adherence to applicable standards such as (ISO 9000, ISO 14000, OHSAS 18000, ISO 22000 and KORE)
• Performs duties consistent with established safety rules and procedures
• Performs duties consistent with hazardous waste and hazardous material handling procedures and practices
• Maintenance / Fault finding / Repairs / installation to production plant, services and equipment, testing of site safety systems
• A minimum of SSCE certificate or 5 years of experience in field services
• Must pass Mechanical aptitude test
• Ability to twist, turn, walk, bend, kneel, stand, lift 70 pounds to 100 pounds, possibly more at times
• Ability to drive pallet jack
• You might also have a keen interest in IT software as well
• Mechanical assembly skills on large equipment a plus
About the Company
Sochi Foods is a company that is dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons will feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all. By this Sochi Foods is able to attract and retain a talented and diverse workforce, and contribute to a more just and equitable society.
We also offer equal pay for equal work providing opportunities for career advancement and professional development to all employees.
This is a Team place, where all work together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.