About the Role
We are looking for a responsible and experienced Warehouse Officer to join our team! As a Warehouse Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing productivity of our warehouse.
Warehouse Officer duties and responsibilities
• Analyze shipment logs
• Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
• Track inventory levels
• Order new supplies in a timely manner
• Constantly work to improve processes
• Make suggestions for productivity improvements
• Optimize employee workflow
• Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs
• Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
• Communicate and collaborate with other team members
• Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
• Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance
• Commercial Driver’s License
• Forklift Operation Certification.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Warehouse Officer or similar role
• Ability to work overnight shifts.
• Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering.
• Ability to manage inventory
• Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant fields
About the Company
Sochi Foods is a company that is dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons will feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all. By this Sochi Foods is able to attract and retain a talented and diverse workforce, and contribute to a more just and equitable society.
We also offer equal pay for equal work providing opportunities for career advancement and professional development to all employees.
This is a Team place, where all work together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.