About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Security Officer to join our team. As a Security Officer, you will undertake the surveillance of our premises and the protection of our staff and visitors. In addition, you will be responsible for detecting any suspicious happenings and preventing vandalism, thefts or any other criminal behavior.
Security Officer duties and responsibilities
• Inspect and patrol premises regularly
• Monitor property entrance
• Authorize entrance of people and vehicles
• Report any suspicious behaviors and happenings
• Secure all exits, doors and windows
• Monitor surveillance cameras
• Respond to alarms and react in a timely manner
• Provide assistance to people in need
• Submit reports of daily surveillance activity
• Submit reports of every suspicious action
• A minimum of SSCE is required
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Security Officer or similar role
• Good understanding of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
• Some experience with report writing
• Outstanding surveillance and observation skills
• Experience in surveillance systems
• Trained in First Aid/BLS and self-defense
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
Sochi Foods is a company that is dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons will feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all. By this Sochi Foods is able to attract and retain a talented and diverse workforce, and contribute to a more just and equitable society.
We also offer equal pay for equal work providing opportunities for career advancement and professional development to all employees.
This is a Team place, where all work together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.