About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Security Manager to join our security team! As a Security Manager, your main duty will be to plan, implement and oversee our company's daily security operations. We also expect you to have strong leadership skills as you will be managing and overseeing work of a few other employees.
Security Manager duties and responsibilities
• Plan and develop the overall security strategy for our company
• Create, implement and communicate security policies and procedures
• Develop security budget
• Hire and onboard new staff
• Develop security KPIs
• Measure and track department's success regularly
• Create report and present KPIs
• Adhere to company's rules and regulations
• Always ensure your staff's security
• Suggest and implement new solutions
• A minimum of 3 years of experience as security manager or similar role
• Experience with relevant technology
• Experience with security protocols and procedures
• Experience with budgeting and budget planning
• Leadership experience
• Good communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Great leadership skills
• SSCE minimum
• Higher education in security administration or management is a big plus
About the Company
Sochi Foods is a company that is dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons will feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all. By this Sochi Foods is able to attract and retain a talented and diverse workforce, and contribute to a more just and equitable society.
We also offer equal pay for equal work providing opportunities for career advancement and professional development to all employees.
This is a Team place, where all work together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.