About the Role
We are looking for a reliable Quality Assurance Manager to join our team! As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the sustainable quality of our products and services before customers' consumption.
Quality Assurance Manager duties and responsibilities
• Oversee internal processes and procedures to ensure quality
• Oversee other quality control staff
• Hire, train and evaluate staff
• Regularly analyze quality data and suggest actions based on collected data
• Manage the log of quality reports and other quality documentation
• Ensure quality and sustainability of production processes
• Investigate customers' needs and want and develop a strategy for meeting their needs
• Communicate with the Product Development team on a daily basis
• A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Manager or similar role
• BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field
• Experience in doing customer research with the purpose to assess their needs and wants
• Experience with Quality Assurance Management
• Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
• Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
• Knowledge of MS Office and databases
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
About the Company
Sochi Foods is a company that is dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons will feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all. By this Sochi Foods is able to attract and retain a talented and diverse workforce, and contribute to a more just and equitable society.
We also offer equal pay for equal work providing opportunities for career advancement and professional development to all employees.
This is a Team place, where all work together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.