About the Role
Are you a qualified registered Nurse looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills and care of your patient?
We are looking for a Nurse to join our dynamic dream team of healthcare professional to provide the highest quality care making critical decisions and leading on clinical issues within a person-centered care model.
If you are a compassionate individual with friendly personality always ready to go an extra mile to ensure your patients' comfort and well being, we have the perfect job for you!
Nurse duties and responsibilities
• Diagnose patients
• Identify care requirements
• Understand patients' needs
• Ensure patient satisfaction
• Prepare patients for examinations
• Plan and perform routine diagnostic checks
• Monitor and record patient’s condition
• Document patient's progress
• Treat medical emergencies
• Administer nursing workloads
• Adhere to laws, rules and regulations
• Help with administrative tasks when needed
• Follow care regulations and standards
• Minimum 3 years previous working experience as a Nurse
• BS or diploma in nursing
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Compassionate and friendly personality
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task
About the Company
Sochi Foods is a company that is dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons will feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all. By this Sochi Foods is able to attract and retain a talented and diverse workforce, and contribute to a more just and equitable society.
We also offer equal pay for equal work providing opportunities for career advancement and professional development to all employees.
This is a Team place, where all work together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.