About the Role
to create B2B and other sales channels that assist in selling our company's products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
The Marketing and Sales Manager represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness through promotional activities, advertising and by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
• A bachelor's degree in marketing, mathematics, business administration, or related field.
• 3 years minimum experience in a similar role.
• Experience in management may be advantageous.
• Understanding and knowledge of Marketing and Sales.
• Proven record of successful deals closed
• A proven track record of successful marketing campaigns
• Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing
• Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools
• Hands on experience with marketing software and analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, WebTrends, etc.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure.
About the Company
Sochi Foods is a company that is dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons will feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all. By this Sochi Foods is able to attract and retain a talented and diverse workforce, and contribute to a more just and equitable society.
We also offer equal pay for equal work providing opportunities for career advancement and professional development to all employees.
This is a Team place, where all work together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.