About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious Human Resource Manager (HR Manager) to join our dream team and serve as the leader of our company's human resources team.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a fast-paced work environment with many opportunities for growth.
Human Resource Manager duties and responsibilities
• Suggest and implement advanced, best practices HR strategies and procedures
• Manage and oversee the whole recruiting and hiring process
• Oversee payroll submissions and payments
• Structure competitive benefits packages, and measure their success
• Promote healthy relationships between staff and management through mediation and handling labor disputes
• Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization
• Facilitate employee onboarding and offboarding
• Responsible for collecting and analyzing employee data and maintaining accurate and complete employee records
• Educate, train and supervise employees on the common HR topics
• Track and analyze relevant HR metrics
• Create reports for senior management
• Previous experience working in HR management for a minimum of 3 year(s) at SMBs/corporate level
• A bachelor’s degree or Masters in human resources, labor relations, organizational development, business or related area; relevant work experience may be a substitute
• In-depth knowledge of HR operations and analytics
• Familiarity with labor law rules and regulations
• Impeccable communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
About the Company
Sochi Foods is a company that is dedicated to creating a workplace where all persons will feel welcome, respected, and valued. We have diversity as a key policy in the Company and promote equal opportunity for all. By this Sochi Foods is able to attract and retain a talented and diverse workforce, and contribute to a more just and equitable society.
We also offer equal pay for equal work providing opportunities for career advancement and professional development to all employees.
This is a Team place, where all work together for common goals and achievements. We welcome and encourage the best skilled persons to join us today.